Business Development Officer
You are competitive, consultative, enjoy solving problems, and building networks. If you love winning, closing deals, and live for high 5s, then this job is for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior personalized lending services focused on various conventional and SBA loans to our customers.
- Prospect and develop new business relationships.
- Aid customers with needs assessments to help them in making sound financial decisions.
- Meet annual loan volume goals in a combination of product segments such as SBA, construction, and bridge lending.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of offered products and services and become a subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of commercial, C&I, and commercial mortgage lending required.
- Thorough understanding of business financial statements, tax returns and credit required.
- Ability to make direct sales presentations and provide personalized service for each relationship. Prepare deal / executive summary for transitioning loan requests to underwriting staff and assist in the closing of loans.
- Self directed and ability to work autonomously and to organize/prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel locally—valid driver’s license
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience or Minimum of five years experience selling bank products and services.