You are analytical, investigative, love spreadsheets, a finance geek extraordinaire, enjoy research, and thrive on collaboration. This is your calling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting daily audits of risk graded loans and remediate identified errors based on audits.
- Reviewing loans to determine compliance with company credit policy and SBA standard operating procedures.
- Creates analytics to identify problem areas. Reviews and screens loan files for compliance and problems.
- Ensures comprehension and implementation of subjective adjustment guidance.
- Coordinates shared loan grading with branches.
- Reviews and analyzes loan packages with respect to program guidelines and performs applicable due diligence to assure compliance.
- Recommends procedures to maintain quality control aspects of lending practices.
- Monitors and follows up on collateral documentation.
- Reviews files subject to audits and remediates exceptions prior to audits.
- Tracks and maintains audit exception reports.
- Performs post-closing audit and review of loan files to assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field and 4+ years experience with accounting, loan processes and procedures, multi-dimensional loan risk grade systems, data reporting tools, report writing, analytics or other directly-related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of loan processes and procedures, loan documentation, lending regulations, requirements and audit/review procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of multi-dimensional loan risk grade systems, financial spread analysis and credit lending procedures.
- Must have strong analysis, audit and review skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with lending staff to resolve review issues.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop and produce analytic reports.
- Knowledge of various software to include Microsoft Office or similar software.